Role: IT Quality Engineer IV
Duration: 12 months
Required Skills: quality engineer, manufacturing/distribution, ASQ certification a plus, SPC, Power BI/Tableau
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for IT Quality Engineer IV based as Remote
• Understanding of IT knowledge and how IT systems work (from a quality perspective)
• Understanding of Quality Management Systems and how that relates to lot acceptance software
• Understanding of statistics around process capability, driving continuous improvement in manufacturing specifications.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, typically science or engineering related or significant quality management experience.
• A recognized quality management system auditor qualification is required; ASQ Certified Quality Engineer / Auditor is a plus.
• 5 years of experience in a Manufacturing/Distribution Quality role.
• Demonstrated experience within a complex, matrix or multi-business organization.
• Experience with SPC using Statistical software packages is required.
• Use of Data Analytics tools such as Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
• Working knowledge and experience with products requiring compliance with various regulatory or other technical requirements.
• Acts as a Senior Quality Engineer for a business unit, implementing and managing QMSR for distribution and point of sale (POS) compliance, data analytics for distribution and POS activities, drive process improvements throughout the supply chain, and working with mill quality teams.
• Lead and manage the RFT-Move and RFT-Sell improvement efforts working with a cross-functional team and identify opportunities for improvement from the resultant data.
• Provides Quality/Regulatory functional leadership within the Staff functions by providing guidance to team members, distribution, marketing, and sales to ensure activities are prioritized and resourced accordingly.
• Actively participates as a team member in projects of moderate size and complexity, having responsibility for quality deliverables.
• Responsible for quality improvements at Staff working with other stakeholders such as different Research and Engineering functions, Distribution, Sales, Operations, Brand Management/Marketing, Post-Market Surveillance teams.
• Ensures QMS standards, processes and practices consistently meet appropriate client and external stakeholder requirements, for example, ISO 9001, specific customer or end-user expectations.
• Performs robust problem solving, non-conformance reduction and continual improvement efforts.
• Uses appropriate statistical quality control practices and tools while reviewing process performance data for distribution and POS metrics. Identifies opportunities for improvement and works with Mill Quality Leaders in leading and/or supporting investigations.
• Ensures operations related CAPA activities are managed in a complete and timely manner.
• Provides oversight, coaching and guidance for Mill Quality, Ops teams, Distribution, and various other cross functional teams that relate to distribution quality performance.
• Supports the preparation and conduct of compliance forums such as Quality System Management Reviews, Change Review Board Meetings, QNC/CAPA Board meetings etc. in EtQ.
• Becomes an SME in EtQ over time that can support the supply chain to complete specific EtQ modules and tasks.