From its beginnings in 1946 as Tony DePaul and Son, General Contractors, The DePaul Group has grown into a multi-faceted organization encompassing a wide array of successful businesses and industries.
Currently we are in search of an exemplary professional to fill the role of Administrative Assistant to support multiple properties in Flourtown, PA.
The primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy Data Entry
- Providing customer service, both verbally and in writing, to tenants
- Processes rental applications; this entails verifying applicant info and lease details against computer, processing application fees, rents and security deposits.
- Refunds Security Deposits.
- In rotation with other AA’s- Issues monthly Yardi Realty reports for COO, CFO.
- Runs monthly aging and rental statements, bills late charge for tenants.
- In rotation with other AA’s- Coordinates monthly Property Manager’s Meeting. Notifies participants, selects speaker to present topic. Ensures meeting runs timely and smoothly. Edits minutes of meeting.
- Acts as a liaison between COO, Property Managers and Regional Managers.