Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a
Project Transportation Engineer With experience consistent, but not limited to:
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Project Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Leading design engineering teams to develop highway designs, prepare plans for PennDOT, the City of Philadelphia, and surrounding municipalities
- Developing ADA curb ramp designs, sign and pavement markings plans
- Maintenance and protection of traffic plans
- Grading and drainage design
- Quantity calculations and cost estimating
- Construction consultation
- Highway safety manual analysis
- Utility coordination
- Sustainability assessments
- Experience in both the review and preparation of traffic studies, safety studies, right-of-way acquisition plans, and highway occupancy permit plans
- Including roundabout projects.
- Essential Software Tools: MicroStation and/or AutoCAD Experience.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering - MS Degree is a plus
- Minimum years of work experience: 8 - 12 years.
- Minimum years of management experience: 0 - 3 years
- Licenses required: Professional Engineer
- Bluebeam PDF editor experience a plus
- Experience with plan production and assembly a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having the ability to work in a Team Environment is key
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled