JSG Contact: Allen Mudalel
Office: (610) 828-7356
We are seeking a Project Mechanical Engineer for a long-term assignment with a Manufacturing Biopharmaceutical Facility located in Malvern, PA to lead and support several design and construction projects. The Project Mechanical Engineer is responsible for supporting the engineering group in delivering projects to the Malvern Site. Due to COVID-19 duties will be performed both on the Malvern campus and remotely.
The following projects are targeted for this position to provide project engineer support
● Replacement and relocation of exhaust fans that supports GMP HVAC.
● GMP Warehouse air handler unit replacement
● Server room HVAC installation
● Boiler make up water softener specification and installation
● Install -70C freezers including specification and installation of electrical supply
● Specify and install instrumentation and equipment upgrades to purified water and chilled water generation systems
● Evaluate the replacement of a -40C walk-in freezer
Project Engineer duties (include, but not limited to)
● Provides complex technical support for project planning, development, implementation, and modification; contributes extensively to engineering standards development balancing business, customer needs, and system validation.
● Supports project manager to formulate a plan of action to scope a project and generate a business case with appropriate options, recommendations, cost, timelines, resource needs, risks and benefits.
● Deliver project objectives to agree upon timelines, commitments, and budget.
● Ensure project is delivered to user requirements in a safe, compliant manner.
● Exercises independent judgment on significant details of work and makes selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
● Performs assignments that have complex objectives and require the investigation of multiple variables.
● Develops user requirement specifications, red lines drawings, specifies equipment.
● Coordinates with third party architect and engineering firms.
● Submit SAP requests to update or create master data
● Owns the management of construction, equipment installation and commissioning
● Compile project turnover package and submit into the electronic file management system
● Address and escalate issues and roadblocks, where appropriate.
● Maintain and ensure compliance on all training assigned.
It is expected that the individual have the following skillsets and experience:
● Understand the requirements of a GMP facility.
● Previous work experience within a GMP manufacturing facility.
● Ability to work with complexity in design and/or implementation.
● Ability to manage multiple priorities.
● Ability to drive and motivate project team.
Desired experience includes the following:
● GMP utility and facility knowledge – Experience with HVAC, freezers, water systems, boilers and/or electrical distribution.
Johnson Service Group is a leading staffing agency specializing in a variety of industries. Having been named to three Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) lists for the third year in a row, JSG continues to grow and offer hiring solutions to companies across the United States. JSG serves both busy recruiters and qualified candidates within multiple industries from our major offices headquartered in Chicago and Atlanta with local offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Please email resume to Allen Mudalel [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]