Do you have Paralegal experience in the Professional Liability field and seeking a career that takes your skills to the next level with a family-first company? PeopleShare is now hiring for Legal Liability Paralegal for our client located in Wilmington, DE.
This company is family-oriented, flexible, and offers an uncapped salary! Well-qualified candidates for the Professional Liability Paralegal position should have a Paralegal Certificate and/or 2-10 years of experience (salary commensurate with experience. This is an excellent career opportunity that offers a generous annual salary, full benefits, and options for free parking.
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY! Respond directly to this posting or call Carrie at (302.455.1300) for immediate consideration.
Job Details for the Professional Liability Paralegal:
- Pay Rate: $38,000- $65,000 (based on experience)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- In-office With the Ability to Work From Home As Needed
- Nearby Options for Free Parking!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Professional Liability Paralegal:
- Review, summarize, and prep new/ incoming case materials for the attorney's review
- Communicate with the plaintiff's counsel's paralegals to exchange and obtain information including requests for medical records which will be summarized in the medical summary log
- Draft answers to complaints, letters to expert witnesses for medical records reviews and IME's, written discovery including answers to interrogatories, responses to requests for production, etc
- Research case law via Westlaw as well as Lexis Nexis File and file documents with the courts via File & Serve
Job Requirements for the Professional Liability Paralegal:
- Paralegal Certificate or 2-10 years of experience as Professional Liability Paralegal
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to independently problem-solve and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Superior computer skills with the ability to research, draft, and file documents/ records electronically
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. IND9