Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Keep work area clean
- Use security gear at all times and follow all safety regulations
- Report any unsafe conditions or defective equipment to the supervisor immediately
- Clean-up machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area, and keep equipment free from debris during down time
- Clean floors and pick up reusable scrap for salvage
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Responsible for keeping pallets neat and orderly
Yard / Warehouse
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Assist in completing shipping/receiving documents
- Package and label products properly
- Handle stockpiles
- Verify loads leaving the premises
- Maintain, verify, and count product inventory
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.