Settlement Express of Pennsylvania is hiring a Processing/Closing Support Specialist. The Processing/Closing Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Conveyancers, Processors, Closing Coordinator, Settlement Officers, and Post Closing teams. The position acts as a secondary point of contact to customers in order to facilitate a smooth closing.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists Processors with overflow of new applications.
- Assists in the order process for tax certifications, payoffs and other items required for completed processing file.
- Follows up on requested documents up to the point of closing.
- Assists Closing Coordinator with scheduling closings.
- Provides support to Settlement Offices with obtaining Clear to Close status from lender and printing mortgage packages for closing.
- May be responsible for printing completed closing file and checks for outsource closer.
- Acts as a liaison to Settlement Officers needing assistance during closings.
- Provides support to accommodate pre and post-closing document requests from customers, lenders, etc.
- Assists Settlement Officers in requesting status of the lender’s wire in order to meet the scheduled closing time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of administrative support experience required
- Experience working in a real estate, title or law office environment preferred
- General understanding of the real estate closing process
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment