Power Washer / Laborer
Salary: $14.00 per hour. Excellent benefits upon hire.
Flexible Shifts Available (you pick):
- 2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- 3rd shift 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM (Monday - Friday)
- Weekend Dayshift: Saturdays and Sundays and either Friday or Monday (you pick): 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (12 hour shift) Work 36 hours, get paid for 40.
- Weekend Overnight shift: Saturdays and Sundays and either Friday or Monday (you pick): 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM (12 hour shift) Work 36 hours, get paid for 40.
Power Washer / Laborer Responsibilities:
- Uses high pressure hot water to clean and sanitize pharmaceutical manufacturing tanks (indoors).
- Uses various cleaning agents and chemical to assist with sanitation.
- Cleans manufacturing area, removes boxes, debris and other waste for proper disposal.
- Breaks down boxes and operated bail machine.
- Disassembles and re-assembles tanks for cleaning
- Uses basic hand tools
- Follow's instructions according to written procedures.
Power Washer / Laborer Requirements:
- HS diploma or GED required
- Prefer previous work in manufacturing environment and working with packaging including sanitizing equipment.
- The ability to work overtime as needed
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must be able to work overtime.
- For more information call of text Chad Zehner: 732-228-8980