Plant Manager ; Sugar Refinery; Philadelphia, PA
This company is a leader and innovator in sugar trading, distribution and refining. Their breakthrough processes and products are meeting the evolving needs and requirements of today’s industrial sugar consumers
Job Summary and Key Objectives:
Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for safety, organizational development, quality, maintenance, service, sustainability and all other production-related activities. Report directly to SVP-Operations.
• Train and direct staff in order to manage plant operations in the safest and most efficient manner.
• Achieve all company business and plant objectives in safety, staffing, quality, service, sustainability and cost.
• Lead the plant’s performance management process
• Insure the on-time supply of incoming materials and on-time deliveries
• Coordinate with production planning and logistics staff
• Develop and implement effective processes to control capital and all controllable operating expenses.
• Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; support maintenance program, including PM/PdM,
Preferred Education and Qualifications:
• BS-Bus or Eng or minimum five years plant/general management experience in manufacturing environment
• Understanding of World Class Manufacturing
• Demonstrated leadership in Lean Manufacturing
• Cross-functional experience, internal dept. & customers
Salary : $140K-160K w/ 30%, profit sharing, benefits; relo assist, EOE, NO Spnshp
Contact / send resume : [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]