Zulily Customer Service Specialists answer inbound customer calls in a fast-paced environment. Working at home, our specialists efficiently and effectively problem-solve to assist our customers while offering outstanding service with a focus on making it right for Mom.
This will be a temporary, seasonal position with 40 hours/week . Shifts start at 11am EST.
* Starting rate is $15.00/hour.
Life with Zulily as a Customer Service Specialist
Handles a high volume of customer inquiries with active presence at workstation.
Assisting customers to place orders over the phone and resolving issues related to understanding order status, cancelling an order, obtaining a refund or store credit, opting out of marketing e-mails, and general inquiries regarding Zulily. Successful team members are prepared to answer phone calls and e-mails as they come in and address the core issue of the customer inquiry efficiently.
The Right Candidate
* Problem solves and de-escalates unique situations while sustaining a high-paced call volume
* Learns and works well in a virtual environment with a set schedule and structured day
* Effectively communicates with a variety of customer styles, peers, and leaders
* Multitasks with ease and navigates multiple systems and screens while assisting customers
* Can sit for long periods of time
* Adheres to Zulily work at home computer system requirements (see below).
* Troubleshoots their own technical problems (in partnership with IT when needed) navigates while assisting customers.
* Available to work weekends, holidays and additional hours as required
* Resides in Ohio or Pennsylvania
Our Work at Home Team Members need to maintain the necessary system requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers.?While a full specification list will be provided after your interview, here are a few key items:
* Must connect to the internet via ETHERNET CABLE directly plugged into the modem (Not Wi-Fi).
* Equipment for this role will be provided. 10ft Ethernet cable is included; if unable to connect the computer to the modem with 10ft cable you must provide a larger ethernet cable. All equipment must be returned upon departure.
* Availability of broadband connection must have minimum download speed 30 mbps and upload speed 5 mbps
* Internet access that is solely yours (Internet access/WI-FI cannot be provided via a 3rd party, i.e. free WI-FI in an apartment complex. No satellite internet.)
* Ability to troubleshoot and manage technical issues with little to no face-to-face support. *Troubleshooting is defined as, restarting, understanding internet connection (router/modem), being able to explain issues with Token (VPN access), general understanding of how to walk through the troubleshooting steps provided by the Service Desk. *
* Adequate room for computing equipment.
* Accessibility to grounded 3 prong electrical outlet.
* Work area that is clean and free of wet areas.
* Work area must be in a quiet, distraction-free environment.
Your Zulily career begins with a paid (2.5-3) week training period where full attendance and participation is required through the duration of the training. Training schedule and working schedule post-training will differ.
The Application Process
Our application process is candidate-led. Each notification for next steps will be sent to the email address the candidate provides.
1. Complete Application
2. Complete skills assessment on mobile device or computer
3. Self-schedule interview
4. Complete interview