This is a direct hire permanent role. It will be remote to start, but once SIP is lifted, worker will be onsite in Fort Washington, PA
**Looking for someone who has run campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook. Someone that's worked with large budgets. Current budget is $500K/month and they're trying to double that. $MM budgets per year. Looking for someone that's worked with more difficult/competitve niche clients - i.e. financial/professional services (someone from a similar industry will outweigh candidates coming from unrelated industries)**
You will partner with marketing leadership to help drive insights, understand user behavior and long-term trends, and identify and unlock growth and business opportunities. You will play a vital role in the planning, analysis, forecasting, and execution of marketing campaigns across owned, earned, and paid media initiatives.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, the ideal candidate is self-driven and will leverage superb technical, communication, and problem-solving skills to drive analytically sound recommendations to scale our marketing initiatives across business lines. This role will challenge you to think strategically and contribute to high-level discussions across the organization.
Changing the way people view life insurance.
For more than 35 years, we have have been redefining insurance. We educate financial advisors and consumers about the option to sell their life insurance policies, and we purchase life insurance policies in transactions called life settlements. To date, our efforts have delivered more than $4 billion to consumers for policies they no longer needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, or related field highly preferred.
- Three or more years of marketing analytics experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the masterful ability to tell stories using data.
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Salesforce, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Google, Microsoft, Facebook and LinkedIn ads platforms.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and rigorous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to define business KPIs and establish performance measurement frameworks with proven track record of user engagement, behavior profiling, and funnel analysis.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Synthesize large amounts of data from disparate sources (e.g., Google Analytics, ad platforms, SEO tools, and internal data lakes) into actionable insights and recommendations that enable the marketing team to optimize marketing spend and conversion volume and quality.
- Develop and maintain dashboards for omni-channel marketing platforms, including KPI and measurement development, audience segmentation, post-campaign reporting, and media-mix modeling.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and evolve marketing attribution frameworks.
- Seek out improvements in internal reporting and performance monitoring to drive more accuracy, better insights, and a more streamlined process.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to hypothesize, test, and analyze ongoing A/B and multivariate tests.
Compensation, incentives & benefits:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.