Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region's premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region's multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region's employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
- Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
- A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
- Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
- Initiative and flexibility to define our future
- Commitment to access and superior service
- Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for patient registration, scheduling, customer service and clerical support. Duties include accepting, recording and verifying insurance information, processing preauthorization requests, collecting copays and account balance payments, scanning documents into EMR and other administrative tasks related to the efficient operations of the department. Incumbents must ensure contact with patients, families, the community, vendors, coworkers and physicians are carried out in a friendly, courteous, helpful and considerate manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (MAY VARY BASED ON DEPARTMENT NEEDS).
- CPR Certification - Based on Department
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Multi Line Telephone Operational Skills
- Medical Terminology
- Computer Skills to include use and navigation
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Medical insurance (eligibility, prior authorization)