Are you looking to make a difference and help during this Pandemic?
PeopleShare is now hiring for a Patient Service Rep to support a Hospital in Philadelphia!
Job Details for Patient Service Rep - COVID Clinic:
- Schedule: 7 days a Week, 8 Hour days (Weekends not required, but are preferred)
- Pay Rate: $15.13
- Contract until 3/2021
Job Responsibilities & Description for Patient Service Rep - COVID Clinic:
- Register employees who arrive for their vaccine and check out/schedule employees when they are done.
- Enhancing patients/customers experience by providing clerical/technical support
- Responds to telephone calls, takes accurate information and relays messages appropriately
Job Requirements for Patient Service Rep - COVID Clinic:
- No experience necessary and should be proficient with the computer and understand basic customer service
- Exceptional Customer Service practices a must
- CPR Preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.