Do you love helping people and teaching people to grow?
PeopleShare is now hiring for a Part Time Teacher's Aide in Philadelphia!
Job Details for Part Time Teacher's Aide:
- Schedule: Part Time, Tuesday & Thursday On site, 7:45am - 4:15pm
- Salary: $18-21 HR
Job Responsibilities & Description for Part Time Teacher's Aide:
- Greeting job seekers on-site and completing their check in health-screening questionnaire's
- Supporting the deployment of curriculum for the learners. Class is conducted by the lead instructor including Professional Business Communication protocols, as well as effective technology instruction including the MS 365 package. The teacher's aide will circulate the classroom, and the online portal to notice and assist where required
- Assisting job seekers with logging-in to remote meetings and on-site software packages in the existing hybrid model
- Maintaining active engagement with each job seeker by providing high energy and enhanced motivation as they learn the discipline of classroom participation and prepare for job search after training
- Supporting the lead instructor with basic technical assistance for approximately 8-12 classroom workstations, addressing one - to -one questions offered by our adult learners (i.e. How to save documents, share content in Office 365, create a professional email, and generate Word, PowerPoint, Excel documents, etc.). Support to online learners is the same but provided in a one-to-one Zoom meeting as directed/requested by the Lead Instructor, when needed for challenge assignments to fast learners, or remedial one to one assistance to those who are new to computer tools.
Job Requirements for Part Time Teacher's Aide:
- Associate's degree in Education or relevant field is preferred. (College student in related field will be considered)
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a teaching assistant or similar role that includes customer service, and/or training
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Working proficiency of MS Office 365 with a full understating/ability to use remote training platforms
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude with ability to multitask periodically through each day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. #ind3