Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management – are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
We seek a Part-Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver / Pharmacy Technician to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic, and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
- Monday – Friday 10:00AM-2:00PM (this is target schedule, demand will dictate if longer hours are needed on Monday & Friday) – 20 hours per week
- NO nights, NO weekends!
- FULL benefits (medical, dental, vision), generous PTO, paid holidays, and 401k!
- Location: 4900 Wyalusing Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Load vehicles with medications/products for delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items delivered.
- Process any required paperwork according to established procedures.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shred paperwork for disposal.
- Assist in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and disposing of trash.
- Stock vials.
- Stock bingo cards/bubble packs.
- Light computer data entry.
- Various other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of insurance (will be reimbursed mileage)
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Delivery experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Delivery Driver, Driving, Driver, Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, Deliveries, Part-Time, PT