Ref ID: 04510-0011893792
Compensation: $75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Our client, a national law firm, is looking to add an IP Litigation Paralegal to join their team.
• Handle complex case management for patent litigation in federal district courts, appeals before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, and actions before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board related to discovery, research, hearings, deposition preparation, trial preparation and attendance, docketing deadlines, etc.
• Manage paper and electronic discovery process for all phases of discovery and trial preparation, including coordination of electronic and paper discovery, patent file histories, depositions, transcripts, and trial support for large-scale productions and reviews.
• Create, organize and maintain document databases through Relativity privilege logs and files containing discovery documents, physical evidence, summaries, deposition transcripts, etc. • Order transcripts from reporting services and fulfill requests from outside counsel and others.
• Research all case documents, materials, rules and court procedures and prior testimony and publications of opposing experts; analyze, summarize and compile timelines and reports regarding findings.
• Obtain all necessary information and materials from vendors, clients and government agencies such as USPTO, PAIR; conduct legal research, utilizing internet sources, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw, Docket Navigator, etc.
• Coordinate the preparation and filing of briefs and legal documents: draft routine filings; compile appendices and exhibits; prepare and submit electronic court filings through PACER and other court filing systems.
• Manage all trial preparation and support activity: manage trial exhibits; prepare trial notebooks; maintain expert binders; work room set up; communicate with experts, fact witnesses, and counsel.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in confidence to Vice President of Permanent Placement Anne-Laure McGrory at anne-laure [dot] mcgrory [at] roberthalflegal [dot] [com].