IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS
No prior work experience is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Individuals must be capable of learning and have the ability to be cross trained throughout different departments
- This individual will be working directly on the Pork Processing Production Floor:
- Following all safety regulations, GMP's / SOP's within the food processing facility
- Responsible for pushing, sorting, and packaging raw meat products
- 1st Shift - 5:30am to 3:00pm - Monday to Friday - Saturday work available
- 2nd Shift - 3:30pm to 1:00am - Monday to Friday - Saturday work available
Note - Typically 5-10/hrs of overtime available
Benefits (If you go permanent)
- Affordable health insurance plans that include medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- A generous 401k retirement plan with a 3% dollar-for-dollar match, an annual company contribution, and profit sharing
- Shared success bonuses distributed several times throughout the year
- Paid time off-including vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Team member recognition programs
- Scholarship program for the children of team members
- Annual Christmas bonuses
INTERESTED CANDIDATES APPLY NOW !!!!!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.