Attain Work/Life Balance – Strengthen your Local Community - Build Financial Security
BVM offers entrepreneur-minded people the exciting and unique opportunity to bring people together by starting a community publication in their local area. Our sales leaders, known as Publishers, sell print and digital advertising campaigns for their neighborhood community focused and family friendly publications. Publishers are trained with our proven business model of success and given the support system needed to develop and thrive.
Our highly-awarded culture offers a work-life balance you won't find anywhere else. Traditional business hours with flexible scheduling and all the supportive resources you need to build a successful business is yours when you work with Best Version Media.
Best Version Media Publishers:
- Offer clients a “multi-touch” digital and print branding program that puts businesses in front of the local audiences they serve.
- Utilize our micro-targeted print magazines combined with digital advertising through Facebook and Google Display ads via our sister company, Digital Targeting Solutions.
- Offer clients an opportunity to advertise on our bvmsports.com website.
- Have substantial Fast Start bonuses in place that can be earned immediately as basic qualifications are met--no draws on commission that need to be paid back.
- Make sales & meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies.
- Are independent contractors and enjoy flexibility to control their schedule and work from a home office. Evenings and weekends are not required.
- Enjoy a full commission revenue model – unlimited income potential, scaleable program.
- Receive professional, expert training; coaching and support is indefinite.
- Offer a product that focuses solely on the good in the community by featuring local families and highlighting upcoming events, news, local sports and much more.
- Teach small business owners to think like and have the presence of big brands.
About Best Version Media:
Best Version Media produces and distributes millions of publications each year to local communities throughout the United States and Canada. We are able to spotlight small businesses with our micro-targeted advertising approach to connect business owners with their local community. By combining key elements of social media with the print media industry, BVM has experienced unparalleled growth since our company’s founding in 2007. We're committed to helping small businesses growth with the mission of bringing people together.