Our direct client is looking for an Oracle DB Developer/Designer for a Contract to Hire position in Trenton, NJ.
This Candidate is an Oracle Database Developer/Designer with a some experience on performance tuning of Oracle 19c.
** US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD MUST **
REQUIREMENTS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate must possess strong experience in Oracle 19c, developing store procedures, queries, PL/SQL, ERD’s, DDL’s.
- Experience with developing DHSS web enterprise applications and understanding of object-oriented architecture a strong plus.
- Understand government business process and operations, including familiarity with HIPPA and NJAC regulations is desired.
- Prior knowledge of health-related data concerns in order to transition business processes into technical requirements is also desired.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs by facilitating brainstorming sessions with health professionals.
- Highly skilled at database design, installations, conversions
- Responsible for database backup and recovery procedures, access security and database integrity, physical data storage design and data storage management
- Participates in Database Management System selection and maintains database performance
- Engage in ongoing process improvement
- Experienced in Database Performance, Maintenance and Development to perform the following:
---- Database management including backups, recovery and maintenance
---- Database management for export, import and mass data loads
---- Analyzes and generation of all tables and index statistics.
---- Monitoring and resolving data lock issues.
---- Check all statistics related to memory, locks, I/O, database response time, wait events, top sessions and background processes using Performance Manger
---- Create a gamut of indexes to achieve critical dataset response time for time sensitive reports.
- Experienced in Database Design and Development to perform the following:
---- New projects database design utilizing Erwin 4.x
---- Various objects development such as Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers for business logic implementation
---- PL/SQL procedures development, compilation and debugging using Toad 7.x
---- Utilizing JDK for complicated PL Java oracle stored procedures development
- Database design and development in Oracle 19c - Required
- Database design and development in Oracle 12c - Required
- Prior expertise in performance tuning of existing databases - Required
- PL/SQL Stored Procedure Development - Required
- Developing using JDK for complicated PL/SQL, Java, Oracle Stored procedures - Required
- Hands on experience with Oracle Linux - Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication - Required
- Experience with public health related web enable applications - Strong Plus to have
- Prior hands on work using Toad 7.x - Strong Plus to have
- Prior hands on work using Erwin 4.x - Strong Plus to have
- US Citizen or Green Card holder - Required
Question 1: Is the candidate available for a round one in-person interview or webcam interview, whichever is requested by the client?
Question 2: Where is the candidate currently geographically located?
Question 3: If the candidate resides more than 1 hour from the client site, will the candidate relocate for this position?
Question 4: Is the candidate able to work remotely, but is able to attend on site meetings and work on site (when covid rules are lifted) without relocation?
Question 5: Is the candidate a US Citizen or does he/she posses a Green Card (one or the other is required)?
Question 6: Is the candidate available and interested to work directly for the State of New Jersey with no sponsorship?
Location: Trenton, NJ
Type: Contract To Hire