Office Manager needed for high volume plumbing company.
We will train for the right outgoing candidate. We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, and communication. Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
We are looking for you to join our growing team. You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
· Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
· Schedule meetings and appointments
· Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
· Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
· Partner with Leadership to update and maintain office policies as necessary
· Organize office operations and procedure
· Coordinate management on all needed reports
· Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
· Provide general support to teams in the field
· Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
· Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
· Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
· Must be fun and outgoing.
· Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
· Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
· Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler etc.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
· MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH USING SERVICE databases and financial tools like QuickBooks