Primary HomeCare is a recognized leader in providing Nurse Practitioner house-calls to the home bound. Our board certified Nurses Practitioners collaborate to bring the doctor’s office to patient's homes on a regular monthly schedule. We also provide sick-call visits and a reliable 24-hour on-call telephone service. Primary HomeCare’s mission is to provide quality medical healthcare and personal attention in the comfort of the home. Anyone who has difficulty commuting to a medical office for any reason, including lack of transportation, is eligible for a Primary HomeCare house call from our professional, friendly and experienced Nurse Practitioners.
Primary HomeCare is the largest provider of medical house call care in Pennsylvania. We are seeking compassionate, qualified and knowledgeable Nurse Practitioners to work full-time or part-time in the Philadelphia area.
The benefits of being a Nurse Practitioner with Primary HomeCare are many, including;
- Flexible schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental
- Travel Expense
- No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
- Computer and WIFI access supplied
- Bonus programs
As a Nurse Practitioner for Primary HomeCare, you must have effective clinical skills, and demonstrate a willingness to pursue leadership roles with increasing levels of accountability.
Additional requirements of the Nurse Practitioner include:
- Current licensure as a professional nurse in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited Nurse Practitioner training program
- CRNP in Adult Health, Acute Care, Family or Gerontology from a certification body (ANCC, AANP, ONCC, NBCHPN)
- Minimum 45 completed hours of course work in advanced pharmacology w/ an additional 16 hours in continuing education in advanced pharmacology per biennium
- Ability to obtain DEA license and CRNP prescriptive authority by the State Board of Nursing
- Valid driver’s license and current CPR
- Ability to transfer/accommodate 50-100 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Prior Home Health Nursing/house call experience, a plus!