Hospice Nurse Manager
A highly reputable, progressive and growing health network is seeking an experienced, career-focused Hospice Nurse Manager for their Hospice division in the greater Philadelphia area.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, career-focused Hospice RN and Leader that is looking to advance their nursing and leadership skills within a progressive, nationally recognized health network.
The organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
While reporting to the Director of Hospice Services, you will be responsible for providing clinical and operational oversight for the hospice clinical staff and assistant managers, coordinating referrals and new patients, overseeing home health aides and scheduling, budget and staff development and education.
Compensation : $90,000 - $118,000/yr
- In addition to competitive salaries, this organization is known for offering a very generous benefits package and many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required, MSN - preferred
- At least 5 years of recent palliative care and/or Hospice nursing experience
- At least 3 years of nurse management experience
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) – preferred
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) – preferred