Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities
- Understand existing Commercial Services technology
- Take charge of the MetroE & Virtual Private network services configurations on vary network platforms
- Develop Overlay network performance monitor systems which lead by senior architectures
- Understand & maintain network configuration template standards
- Develop & Maintain scripts to extract network topology / performance information from external systems.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide support.
- Collaborate with Architecture , Engineering & BU teams. Knowledge (but not limited) Fully familiar IP network routing protocols BGP & IS-IS for underlay networking Familiar with MPLS , MPLS-TE , RSVP-TE , LDP , L2 VPN , Pseudowire emulation services, L3 VPN Nice to have SR or SR-TE experience
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]