Network Administrator needed ASAP for a Contract to Hire position in Levittown, PA!!
System Administrator/ Network Administrator performs daily network management, with the knowledge of current GxP standards and policies set in place for Client’s Levittown Office. Liaison between all systems and upcoming solution project Management for implementation and coordination to make sure IT needs are met. Works with Vendors to provide system access for Laboratory system to make sure scheduled yearly calibration is performed. Provide System Support will support the company's IT needs and establish, maintain, and justifiably use third-party vendors and resources to achieve high functionality and limit downtime due to technical challenges. Network Administration Support will support, install, maintain, and troubleshoot Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and data communications equipment. They will analyze and fix network-related problems reported by users and thus play an important role in increasing the use of networks to improve communication and collaboration, inside and outside the organization. Work with 3rd party remote support to makes sure corporate and Regulated systems are maintained based off company policy as well as Part 11 Compliance with Pharma IT systems specialist.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Project Management and responsible for facility IT solutions rollout
• Responsible for maintaining, Finance, Facilities, Operations, QA, QC, Regulatory, Warehouse and Manufacturing department systems
• Follow up on tickets at pre-defined intervals until resolved while working with 3rd party remote desktop technicians for additional support
• Prepare reference materials for users by writing operating instructions as needed.
• Maintain users in Active Directory environment.
• Support backup and disaster recovery strategies and provide backup restoration of files for users
Technical skills required:
• Ability to troubleshoot networking issues (TCP IP/LAN/WAN/WLAN)
• Comfort with Windows 7 and Windows 10 Professional (installing, configuring, updating, troubleshooting and reinstallations).
• Ability to configure and maintain local and network printers/scanners
• Basic knowledge of server concepts for Windows Server 2008-2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS and SQL)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and 2016 installation and setup
• Support Server Dell PowerEdge, R-Series servers
• VMWare VM Server management
• Empower HPLC, GC and System Administration
• Administration of Metrohm Timo, IC, FTIR, UV, Carl Ziez, MasterSizer and Lab Balances
• Tracelink, OPTEL Serialization system Administration
• Administration of Stability/APR and Rees
• CMS ERP Administration
• DATTO Backup and Restoration collaboration with 3rd party
• User Group Policy management
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/certifications
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills