Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness is a secluded sanctuary immersed in nature and situated on one of the highest points in San Antonio with breathtaking views of the Texas sky. The spa invokes the spirit of the Hill Country and Texas to inspire traditional spa offerings (massages, facials), signature experiences indigenous to the area and results orientated services integrating technology and nature to create a true sense of balanced well-being.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
As a Nail Technician at Loma de Vida, you will have the opportunity to provide individualized nail services and treatments to clients, including manicures and pedicures. You will be responsible for removing any previous nail polish, shaping and smoothing the ends of nails, and cleaning the nails; to include softening, pushing back and triming nail cuticles, and apply new polish onto nails. As the Nail Technician at Loma de Vida, you will exemplify La Cantera Resort and Spa culture while working to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times.
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.