Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is looking to hire a Loan Processing Manager in our Home Lending Department who has a strong desire and passion to manage a team of processors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages the activities and/or operations of a loan production or loan servicing team which may include a large single business function or multiple business functions.
- Responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
- Manages supervisors and loan administrators both exempt and nonexempt and accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
- Responsible for or participates in the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
- Participates in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, if any, effect on other departments or outside customers.
- Manages projects that primarily impact functional area or specific department.
- May oversee quality control process and assists with managing budget.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Leadership experience in a loan administration environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Experience interpreting and applying state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Mortgage industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Mortgage Origination and/or Front End Mortgage Fulfillment Experience (Sales, Processing, Underwriting, or Closing)
- Ability to communicate with leaders, risk partners, and have organizational understanding.
- Experience with mortgage processing, leading and/or managing processing function
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MD-Owings Mills: Min: $60,200 Mid: $83,600
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $60,200 Mid: $83,600
DE-Hockessin: Min: $60,200 Mid: $83,600
PA-Allentown: Min: $54,700 Mid: $76,000
NJ-Red Bank: Min: $65,700 Mid: $91,200
MD-Owings Mills: 100 Painters Mill Rd - Owings Mills, MD
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
DE-Hockessin: 7465 Lancaster Pike - Hockessin, DE
PA-Allentown: 4905 W Tilghman St - Allentown, PA
NJ-Red Bank: 200 Schulz Drive - Red Bank, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.