Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Responsible for the mortgage closing process after assignment which includes: prioritizing and/or managing assigned pipeline to anticipate estimated closing date; preparing loan documents; entering loan information into system; verifying funding; possibly clearing stipulations; communicates with Settlement Agent, customer and/or 3rd parties. The Closer activities in this roles primarily support the least complex loan types. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Important Note: Required location for this position is either 2650 Wells Fargo Way, Minneapolis, MN, 101 N Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA., 1150 W Washington St, Tempe, AZ, 9780 S MERIDIAN BLVD Englewood, CO or 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the address listed in the posting but will have the option to work from home.
Important Note: Required location for the position in Lombard, IL :This is a full time telecommute position; however position is required to be physically located out of Lombard, IL. Candidates must live in Lombard, IL or within the metropolitan area.
The salary range below is based on a full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO-Englewood: Min: $33,300 Mid: $45,000 Max: $57,200
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work independently
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- Mortgage industry experience
- Ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $33,300 Mid: $45,000 Max: $57,200
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $37,400 Mid: $49,500 Max: $62,900
AZ-Tempe: Min: $33,300 Mid: $45,000 Max: $57,200
CO-Englewood: Min: $33,300 Mid: $45,000 Max: $57,200
NC-Charlotte: Min: $33,300 Mid: $45,000 Max: $57,200
IL-Field Rep 001: Min: $37,400 Mid: $49,500 Max: $62,900
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IL-Field Rep 001: Field Rep 001 in IL - Field Rep 001, IL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.