Medical Technologist - MT
Sign on Bonus Offered for Qualified Candidates!!
Connected Health Care is searching for a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Technologist to join a state-of-the-art hospital near Philadelphia, PA. New grads are welcome to apply, generalist experience preferred. This hospital is consistently ranked as on of the top employers to work for in the state and provide unmatched opportunity for advancement and a healthy work/life balance. So if you are a lab professional looking to take the next step in your career with a great organization, this opportunity is for you!
If you are an MT/MLT looking for a friendly team where you can grow your skills and advance your career, this job is for you!
- Collects samples, analyzes specimens, performs Q.C. performs instrument maintenance, performs necessary troubleshooting, reports results, and assists clerical functions.
- The work is subject to review by appropriate supervisors and the Medical Director of the Lab.
- This position requires interdepartmental support activities to more effectively provide patient care.
- This position requires accurate color perception.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Requires variable work hours and weekend/holiday rotation including some scheduling on all shifts.
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy while simultaneously performing a variety of tests/tasks.
- This position reports shifting or department supervisor. Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to accurately produce test results and evaluate variances.
- Must be capable of consistent, independent judgment under fluctuating workload pressure.
- Must be able to communicate technical information clearly, both in direct communication and by phone.
- Must possess the qualities of integrity and good judgment.
- Must maintain good physical and emotional well-being.
- Must maintain qualities agreed to in Patients First Commitment (Attitude/Demeanor, Respect, Teamwork, Accountability/Initiative, Communication and Dedication to Excellence).
CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Med Technician / Technologist (MT ASCP) or Medical Lab Technician (MLT ASCP)
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Jonah Rader – Senior Executive Recruiter
(512) – 337 – 8760