Medical Lab Scientist
A large hospital health system in the Pennsylvania area is seeking full time Medical Lab Scientists to join their team! They are seeking both new and experienced Medical Lab Scientists who will perform biological, chemical, microscopic, and immunologic testing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. This hospital is part of a large, well known health system offering room for career advancement as well as extremely generous compensation, benefit packages, and a fully funded pension! Please see below for more information and call 610 684 4760 to apply now!
New grads and experienced Medical Lab Scientists are strongly encouraged to apply!
Description and Tasks:
· Follow lab procedures for handling and processing of specimens
· Read, interpret, and record patient records and test results
· Ability to identify and analyze inconsistent results
· May serve in lead role in absence of shift supervisor
· Reviews for accuracy and completion of test results prior to releasing
· Operates laboratory instruments as well as all other maintenance involved
· Assists in the training and orientation of new employees. Serve as a resources to peers
Monday to Friday 10:45p-7:15a OR Sunday to Thursday 11p-7:30a
Salary : $26-$30/hour
Additional Perks/Benefits :
- Medical benefits
- Generous sign on bonus!
· Bachelor’s degree
· MLT Program and clinical rotations
· ASCP preferred
To apply, please contact 610-684-4760
Job Type: Full-time