QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred. Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft
Suites of applications required.
• Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
• Performs administrative duties for the Wellness Department including answering the phone, greeting visitors and
patients, scheduling appointments processing and distributing mail, preparing reports and maintaining medical
records and related files.
• Conducts cursory medical tasks as directed by supervisor may include measuring/monitoring vital signs, recording
patient history, performing basic lab tests, collecting lab specimens and other authorized medical tasks as
• Assists Wellness Manager to coordinate medical, mental and dental services for students.
• Maintains all student health records, ensuring they are accurate, complete and properly filed.
• Ensures that student health files are in compliance with Company and PRH guidelines.
• Ensures compliance with HIPPA and other applicable laws and regulations regarding patient privacy and the
maintenance of medical records.
• Performs first aid treatment, bedside patient care and other wellness services as required.
• Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary environment within Wellness Services.
• Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
• Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
• Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
• Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively
maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
• Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
• Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
• Provides quality services for students and ensures that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues
improvement and enhancement of requisite services.
• Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes
meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality and timely information
to Company when requested.
• Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions
prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and that
problems are in fact corrected.
• Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to
• Accepts direction and supervision from the Center Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include
assignments to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments and positions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)