VITAS Healthcare is hiring a Medical Administrative Assistant (a.k.a. Patient Care Secretary) to be based in office in Bluebell, PA (20 miles NW of Philadelphia, PA). This role is a skilled secretarial person whose job is to support the work of the Team Manager and who is generally responsible for accomplishing all patient care related clerical procedures.
If you have experience in healthcare services with a minimum of a high school diploma/GED, then we are interested in you!
We are conducting virtual interviews in July.
Register today to pick your interview schedule. Then, check your email, phone, and voicemail for a message from us.
- Pay depending on experience
- Health, dental, vision insurance effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance at 40% and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Auto-enrolled 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous 5% company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- One year or more of prior work experience in healthcare services
- High school diploma/GED
- Good typing skills
- Computer literate
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone skills