Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Moorestown, NJ (08057)
Duration: 12+ months contract
Prospective candidate should be able to obtain Security Clearance
Please respond with resumes in word format to Madison at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
Butler is known for consistently exceeding customer expectations. Our top 20 customers have averaged more than 20 years of service by Butler, which is a testament to our quality and high standards. We are well positioned to take advantage of industry growth and to leverage our domain expertise.
Our mission is:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
Our client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S.
Seeking multiple Mechanical Engineers to work as part of an engineering team to develop radar system hardware including phased array antennas and their sub-assemblies; cabinets and their sub-assemblies (digital processing, power conversion, receiver/exciter)
Engineers will interface with Systems, Electrical Engineers, Drafting and Operations personnel in the development of detailed packaging designs and assembly strategies.
- Performing mechanical design, testing, production support or design analysis
- Performing finite element analysis
- Prepare and release of engineering specifications, parts lists and drawings
- Work with component technology and configuration management personnel
- Documentation and reporting of schedule, financial and technical progress on all task
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficiency with CAD software
- Familiarity with Pro/Engineer CREO and ANSYS Workbench
- Experience with structural, fluid mechanics and heat transfer analysis techniques
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods and metal part fabrication techniques
- Knowledge of geometric tolerancing, military standards and drafting standards.
- Experience with developing drawings and parts lists (PL’s), Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM), change request (CR) generation.
- Experience with environmental qualification testing
- Experience designing and packaging of Commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment in isolated cabinets for naval applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.