Are you a Material Handler with experience with forklifts, pallet jacks , and tow motors ?
As a Package Handler or Freight Handler , are you looking to for a day shift opportunity?
Do you have Warehouse or Forklift experience and want to work Monday – Friday?
If so, then read on!
We are looking for two Material Handlers to join our team at a large pharmaceutical company, that is front and center in helping our scientific community create life-saving medicine (one for Upper Merion and one for Upper Providence).
If this sounds like you, let’s start the conversation by clicking the “ Apply ” button now!
The work locations are:
- 1250 South Collegeville Road, Collegeville, PA
- 709 Swedeland Road, King of Prussia, PA
Your new role:
You will receive, handle, and deliver materials to the end-user multiple times throughout the day. Items can range in size from envelopes and boxes to large crates of equipment. They can also be anything from paper, labware to hazardous chemicals.
A day in the life of a Material Handler:
- Shift is 7am – 3:30pm , Monday – Friday
- Drive delivery trucks, delivering hazardous materials
- Maintains and inspects trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Deposits hazardous materials into receptacles and transports waste to disposal areas.
- Coordinate and schedule transportation, utilizing efficient delivery routes
- Operates a wide variety of equipment to move, store, pack, or freight deliveries