Kelly Services in partnership with a leader in the Dental Care industry located in Hatfield, PA is currently hiring Material Controllers and Material Handlers 1st shift, 7:30AM - 4:30PM M-F $15-17/hr.
This is a growing operation offering growth potential for all roles! They’re looking for employees that want to stay and grow from within!
Shift and pay rates:
1st shift, 7:30AM - 4:30PM M-F $15-17/hr.
Our client offers the below
- 4 different types of plans with 4 different carriers (16 choices).
- Plus dental, vision, life insurance and many other optional plans.
- Their 401k match dollar for dollar up to 3% and 50% of the next 2%. Plus they put in an automatic 2% into a company retirement fund that vests after 3 years of service (temp time counts).
- 3 weeks of PTO plus 12 paid holidays.
- They also have a generous tuition reimbursement program.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will receive great perks, including:
• Weekly electronic pay via direct deposit or pay card
• Service bonus/Holiday pay
• Optional health insurance
• Training via our exclusive employee website, mykelly.com
How to Apply:
•This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and not being recruited by your local Kelly office. To be considered for this position please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]*
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.