Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
- Support the analytical testing for process development
- Execution of Mass Spec and data analysis
- Preparing buffers, setting up, sterilization, sampling, and cleaning of systems
- Document laboratory activities electronically and enter process data into database.
- Troubleshoot equipment and perform minor repairs
- Be responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with execution of Mass Spec and data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, hands-on capability, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to meet program needs
- Self-motivation, adaptability and a positive attitude
- The candidate must have effective documentation skills with the ability to author internal technical reports
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required, and experience with Empower is highly preferred.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Minimum of 1 year GMP related laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.