Responsible for Marketing strategy development for Ricoh Americas for specifically assigned Channel and/or Vertical segments. Ensures strategic alignment and execution through development of sales and marketing tools, programs and go to market strategies with channel and/or vertical field leadership to drive revenue in assigned sales Channel. Deploys those strategies to assigned field resources as required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Is the key Marketing Leader and SME in the assigned Channel or Vertical Market with a key understanding of Ricoh's differentiators and core business.
* Is the key point of contact in Marketing for Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Operations in generating marketing insights and competitive analysis as well as direction for Ricoh's brand strategy and corresponding Value Propositions
* Develops channel strategy in collaboration with key Stakeholders including Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Operations.
* Partners with the Marketing Communications team in the creation of sales collaterals, marketing support materials, press releases and other customer & field related communications with the goal of positioning RUS as a leader in the industry.
* Collaborates with services and product teams to develop turnkey solution bundles & offerings -- combining strategy development and related business case & launch plans to drive Market awareness, consideration and sales of services, solutions & equipment.
* Support new product launch efforts with Product Marketing including channel and field communication, content packaging, market positioning, deployment and related activities
* Deploys and executes against established strategy with sales leaders and sales teams.
* Responsible for development, deployment and execution of sales and marketing strategies.
* Identifies gaps and new opportunities for channel strategy. Work with marketing stakeholders in developing programs and execution.
* Partners with the Strategic Marketing team to ensure channel strategies align with the strategic direction outlined in the strategy document for the assigned channel
* Engages in activities that support on-going customer contact, customer councils and customer user groups as well as field focus groups for market research and RUS' voice of the field. Responsible for communicating that information back to HQ to adjust marketing strategies, programs and tools in support of the channel initiatives.
* Works cross-functionally with Managed and Technology Service, Supply Chain, Enterprise Services, Field Sales, Digital Sales and Sales Operations to support business initiatives.
* Collaborates with the Demand Generation and Content teams on developing a campaign strategy for each channel/vertical. Support Demand Generations team's recommendations on tactics that sync with the business objectives.
* Collaborates with Field personnel to develop and deploy field relevant, value added product and solution marketing and support materials.
* Works with the operations team to support market positioning, field relevance and support launch activities to field sales.
* Collaborates on the crafting of sale tools and marketing incentives that help drive channel revenue.
* Sources successful implementations for case studies, press releases, references.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
• 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Minimum of 7-10 years in a marketing or sales role is required.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in product and solution sales and/or support is required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions is required.
• Ability to utilize standard software applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have a broad view of the vertical markets served by the company.
• Must have a proven track record of relationship building with both internal and external customers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Strong project management skills are a definite plus
• Customer, competitive, market or general business intelligence experience.
• The ability to assess current state and balance with desired end-state.
• The ability to prioritize.
• A willingness to work cross-functionally with other marketing, field and HQ resources.
• Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple assignments and operate effectively in a fast paced environment.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.