At the forefront of the static control industry for over 80 years, today Simco-Ion, a premier electronics manufacturer, is a global enterprise with vast intellectual property and resources. Our longevity speaks to our success at improving safety, increasing efficiency, and lowering overall cost for customers. When working at Simco-Ion, you will be empowered in an environment that encourages open communication and big ideas, competitive pay for your performance, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to make an impact.
ITW, a Fortune 200 company, is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. The company has prospered for over 100 years, changing the way people live and work all over the world. Each of ITW’s businesses has an independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate. It is the highly talented people at ITW who drive success through new products and customer driven solutions.
Proposes, develops, and implements strategic and tactical marketing plans. Enhancing market participation, sales and profitability by managing the marketing mix (Product, price, promotion and place).
- Monitor and assess customer's expectations for products and services across all industries and assigned geographical markets.
- Prepare market analyses to identify strategic areas of focus. Conduct market surveys and develop initiatives in support of senior management and the overall Simco-Ion strategic plan.
- Develop strategies to organically grow Simco-Ion business through targeted selling, core market expansion and customer-back innovation.
- Direct all product marketing activities required to support the business:
- Translate customer's needs into specifications for Simco-Ion products that can be globally applicable.
- Identify and understand emerging applications and technologies that create opportunities or threats for Simco-Ion.
- Implement varied pricing strategies to maximize opportunities for penetration and profit.
- Manage product cost position by product feature assessment and segmentation, portfolio rationalization, and basic product design/process cost reduction.
- Direct the activities of the Marketing Communication Specialist to manage the brand, implement promotions in support product and market strategies and develop content to communicate Simco-Ion’s value proposition to customers.
- Develop sales support and training materials to enhance effectiveness of all selling activities.
- Direct/manage projects. Work closely with sales, engineering, and operations bringing to market products to meet customer's requirements.
- Directs Customer Service department to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Travel to understand customers’ needs, support major account activity, maintain product awareness, provide training and support trade shows.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment and influence actions without formal authority.