Responsible for all marketing activities for a major market segment or multiple businesses. Oversee the conceptualization, development, execution and evaluation of highly visible and critical marketing and communication programs designed to meet business objectives of M&T Bank Corporation business unit managers, while reinforcing the bank’s brand identity.
- Identify business unit marketing and/or communication campaign needs based upon business
- objectives. Establish marketing objectives and strategies."
- Develop marketing/communication campaign theme and message.
- Manage all aspects of the development and execution of each marketing and/or communication campaign
- project from conceptualization through execution and implementation."
- Evaluate campaign for effectiveness in meeting business objectives. Analyze results of marketing
- campaigns and develop recommendations based upon campaign results."
- Lead the development and management of marketing campaign budgets. Manage marketing project teams, ensuring marketing and communication programs adhere to
- schedule and meet business objectives.
- Maintain an awareness of new trends and developments in marketing and company products and services. Act as partners in regional / corporate level initiatives to support service excellence, employee commitment, strategy planning and operational efficiency.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
May Supervise Staff
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's and 5 years’ experience managing marketing campaigns in a client or agency environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States of America