ASI's is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Distributor Services team. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategies that support new membership growth and maximize ASI's partnership with national accounts. The ideal candidate demonstrates creativity, leadership qualities, and strong communication skills. Their day-to-day tasks include coordinating with sales and creative staff. The Marketing Manager plans creative, integrated, multi-channel campaigns that build brand awareness and reputation, providing a steady flow of qualified sales leads.
· Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support the sale of technology and marketing subscription services by the Distributor Services sales team.
· Assist in developing pricing strategies for products and services.
· Conduct market research and/or competitive analysis.
· Manage and report profitability and results.
· Creating effective, targeted marketing campaigns utilizing channels such as email marketing, direct mail, digital/social marketing, webinars, mobile, and in-person events.
· Compiling, reading and understanding marketing campaigns metrics, performing indices, and identify key trends.
· A/B Testing and optimizing campaigns
· Utilizing segmentation strategies for targeted marketing campaigns
· Utilizing qualitative and quantitative research to apply to sales and marketing initiatives.
· Develop marketing collateral for our products.
· Reporting on benchmarks, leads, leads conversions, etc.
· Working in conjunction with product development and product support to identify business objectives, target markets, product positioning.
· Initiating creative concepts, completing marketing briefs, briefing creative teams, coordinating with copywriters/designers/production managers to ensure the timely production/execution of effective campaigns.