MARKETING MANAGER DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY- PeopleShare is actively interviewing candidates for a great Marketing Manager role for a leader in the distribution & building materials industry located in Harleysville, PA! This position will be focused on E-Commerce, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design/Update, and Social Media!
Job Details for the Marketing Manager:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, overtime will be required
- Pay Rate: $70,000-90,000 depending on experience
- DIRECT HIRE
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the new company strategy plan including E-Commerce, Branding, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Press Releases, Product/Industry Highlight, etc.)
- Become website expert on navigating, placing orders online, and any/all additional features
- Work in conjunction with other departments to complete all initiatives and product concerns (IT- website improvements, Sales, Operations, Purchasing)
- Train and educate internal sales team and external customers on website use, new promotions, functionality in order to grow revenue
Job Requirements for the Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing role with a focus on e-commerce
- Experience in building materials industry or distribution industry is a huge plus!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.