Location: Bridgeport, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Data Manager
• Ability to keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and/or procedures, as well as additions to the Pardot and Salesforce platform functionality.
• Strong understanding of database practices, data structure, data migration, manipulation & cleaning.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to segment and de-duplicate large amounts of data.
• Understanding of and experience in data governance standards.
• Mastery of MDM processes and concepts.
• Advanced user of marketing automation technology with a sound understanding of CRM systems.
• Strong documentation & training skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Extensive experience in data stewardship, data management, or a related field.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or marketing or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience managing and stewarding marketing, sales, or customer data, including the integration of first-party and third-party data.
• Experience managing data in marketing technology and sales customer relationship management (MAT/CRM) platforms like Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, or Salesforce.com (SFDC).
• Demonstrated ability learning and leveraging new systems and tools.
• Experience with data querying using Access or SQL, etc.
• Familiarity with ZoomInfo, D&B, Hoovers, LinkedIn Navigator.
• Ring Lead, Validity or other lead/contact deduplication tool.
• Experience working with a modern MDM platform like Informatica, Profisee or similar.
• Experience working in a global environment with different processes and a mix of integrated and disparate systems.
• Solid analytical skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel or custom scripts, and experience with advanced reporting and data visualization tools, e.g., Power BI.
• Great problem-solver with the ability to learn on your own and work in an ambiguous environment.
• Passion, curiosity, and ability to connect business needs, use cases, and processes to data.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com