In this newly created role, the Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing, delivering, maintaining, and measuring all aspects of the company's marketing communications (traditional and digital) while orchestrating the contributions of external agencies and consultants.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and execute integrated campaign strategies across all channels (digital, social, print, PR, video, e-mail and events) that will build awareness, drive engagement in vertical markets, grow leads, and fill the sales funnel.
- Maintain and update the website and social media accounts or platforms with new content when available;
- Work with external agency to identify and implement best practices for website search engine optimization (SEO);
- Drive innovation within the integrated marketing communication function, identifying new communication channels and tools;
- Develop and participate in an integrated marketing communications steering team, consisting of key internal stakeholders;
- Develop a user-friendly brand portal, as a repository for sales and marketing tools, presentations, and all campaign collateral;
- Ensure all marketing communication is consistent with and supportive of the corporate brand;
- Regularly assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies by analyzing data from campaigns.
- Responsible for regular reporting on website analytics, traffic, and conversions.
- Use the reports to make data-driven recommendations and then implement them for better lead generation.
- Requirements and Preferred Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of corporate communications, marketing, or agency experience.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with expertise developing messaging for multiple audiences.
- Some experience with managing a wide variety of marketing communication tactics, including websites, email marketing, social media, advertising, trade shows, media relations, video etc.
- Knowledge and familiarity of SEO, social media (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook), web-based content management systems (e.g. WordPress) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms to manage and analyze campaigns a plus.
- Some experience managing consultants, agencies, writers and graphic designers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel to trade shows