Teledyne Princeton Instruments, a business unit of Teledyne Digital Imaging US, Inc, designs and manufactures high-performance CCD, sCMOS, ICCD, EMCCD, emICCD, and InGaAs cameras; spectrographs; and optics-based solutions for the scientific research, industrial imaging, and OEM communities. We take pride in partnering with our customers to solve their most challenging problems in unique, innovative ways.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne is a global leader in every aspect of digital imaging. The scientific imaging team specializes in tools used at the forefront of Physics, Biology, and Astronomy, and enables many of the analytical instruments used in medical and research laboratories worldwide.
Based in the Eastern US, the main function of the Marketing Communications Manager is to engage an international audience of new customers through communicating our vision, storytelling, brand promotion, influencer programs, and classic lead generation activities. The output is demand generation.
At its heart it involves finding new customers and creating programs to engage customers on a global scale throughout the buying process. To achieve this, the Marketing Communications Manager will work with multiple business teams comprised of marketing, product, and application specialists.
Essential to the role is developing and executing the Teledyne brand strategy for analytical instrumentation, medicine, and research markets. You will work with the Scientific Imaging business teams as well as other Teledyne businesses to implement the strategy. Ownership of the plan for Scientific Imaging however will be solely your responsibility.
The position is for both a MARCOM leader and individual contributor and will require managing a small creative team and working with contractors and outside consultants.
You will be assessed on brand metrics and new won business and viable pipeline created.
- Own strategy and execution for programs you designed to acquire new customers
- Own the Scientific Imaging website and social media streams
- Work with business teams on market and product strategy and tactics
- Develop product collateral for web and print
- Create advertising campaigns and all necessary SEO and SERP activities
- Select a portfolio of communication strategies designed to attract and engage customers
- Suggest and work with corporate exhibition management on events relevant to targeted markets
- Provide the sales team with viable leads and opportunities
- Manage a small team for Creative, to produce content and promotional materials
- Perform lead generation analysis to monitor program effectiveness
- Develop project schedules and meet deadlines
- Monitor and manage MARCOM program spend
- Coordinate consultants in the development of brand strategies
- Create pipeline and activity reports for stake holders
- Oversee all messages using available channels
- Obtain all necessary legal, export, and content approval for all marketing collateral
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from business management, marketing and product management, IT and Operations to enhance Teledyne’s brand value in Scientific Imaging.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or public relations
- Six years of experience in a digital marketing or marketing communications
- International marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills for measuring program effectiveness
- Proven history in driving lead generation
What can Teledyne offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (855)479-1480. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.