Our client, a reputable non-profit in Center City, is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their growing marketing team on a temporary-to-hire basis. If you are looking to expand on your marketing skills with a reputable organization, then this is the perfect fit for you!
- 2+ years of marketing or communications experience
- A Bachelor's degree is required for this role, preferably in Marketing or Business related
- Experience working with various databases and computer applications, including Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Publisher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills in order to work with staff at all levels
- The ability and motivation to work independently
Day to Day:
- Work with the Marketing Director, Special Events Manager, and their respective teams, in order to identify sponsors and donors to support the organizations' marketing, fundraising, and special event initiatives
- Independently design websites and write/proofread marketing, development, and events material
- Expertly monitor and manage the donor database, including troubleshooting database related issues
- Generate email and mailing lists to assist with marketing and fundraising campaigns
This contract-to hire-opportunity is the perfect fit for a marketing and communications professional that is looking to grow their skills with a reputable non-profit. This position is paying up to $17/hour while a contracted employee and up to $35k annually on a permanent basis, depending on experience. If you are actively seeking work, and are confident in your skills, please apply with a MS Word version of your resume today!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)