WSFS is seeking a Marketing & Growth Strategies Manager. The Marketing &Growth Strategies Manager will report to the Director of Product Management and Marketing Strategies, the Marketing & Growth Strategies Manager is primarily responsible for creating demand for WSFS products and solutions through effective messaging and marketing programs. The incumbent will develop marketing strategies, tactical goals and KPIs to meet business objectives. Individual will lead campaigns to launch product, build awareness, acquire Customers and drive pipeline and usage of our solutions. While partnering closely with product and key internal stakeholders to understand business objectives, the individual will create and deliver marketing plans in alignment with these objectives and report regularly on progress. Strong understanding of the bank's entire suite of products, how they fit together, how strategically positioned and sold, to provide the appropriate products and services to our Customers is a necessity. The incumbent will collaborate across product management, analytics, marketing and other key internal stakeholder to achieve success.
- Demonstrate success in positioning and launching products or solutions that meet and exceed established business objectives and KPIs.
- Develop and execute launch strategies and ongoing marketing strategies for new and existing products, services and solutions to meet or exceed the bank’s financial plan targets.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with key stakeholders, product management, creative services and communication teams.
- Individual will own and manage the annual product marketing plan and calendar ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Work closely with Product Managers to craft the product positioning, value proposition, messaging and direction to our Marketing partners. Translate new features and capabilities into customer-facing communications in order to increase customer and market adoption.
- Join forces with the Analytics Team to leverage customer insights and analytics to design detailed customer and cross-sell journeys and collaborate with the marketing automation manager to implement journeys.
- Work with Product Managers and Analytics team to ensure the measurement, tracking, and analyzing of marketing initiatives to hit target ROMI is conducted in a timely manner and reported to the team. Analyze and adjust future strategies and forecasts accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date and share relevant marketing and growth trends to continually enhance the team’s product and marketing efforts.
- Supports the department in complying with SOX and Internal Audit requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge and adhering to all bank policies and procedures, within the scope of their job, to ensure compliance.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; graduate degree is a plus.
- Must have 7+ years in product marketing and strategy development experience within the financial services industry.
- Must have proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies that meet and exceed established business objectives and KPIs.
- Must have project management experience with the ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and timeframes.
- Must have good presentation and listening skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace