Title: Manufacturing Support Associate
Location: Horsham, Pa
Schedule: First Shift
Type: Contract to Hire
- Performs daily weigh/dispense, buffer preparation, and other process support operations for cGMP manufacture of CCH BDS.
- Works in a hands-on capacity to prepare buffers for purification and fermentation production steps as per manufacturing schedules.
- Enters/updates data into compliance documents and computer applications.
- Assists with and executes process, equipment, and cleaning validation protocols.
- Assists in the resolution of manufacturing deviations/non-conformances.
- Assists with troubleshooting processes and equipment.
- High school diploma is required with a minimum of 0-3 years working in biopharmaceutical cGMP commercial or late-stage clinical manufacturing environment, or equivalent relevant experience.
- General knowledge of cGMP practices, ICH guidelines, and validation practices.
- General knowledge of chromatographic and UF/DF principles.
- Ability to follow schedules and work plans, and coordinate with manufacturing groups to provide timely support.
- Ability to work well with others and establish working relationships with Quality, Facilities/Engineering/Validation, Process Validation/Development, and Manufacturing.
- Exhibits attention to detail, accuracy in work, and integrity of character.
- Self-starter, shows willingness to learn and problem-solve.
- Has technical aptitude to learn and operate production equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to wear a sterile gown and shoe covers on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.