- Hands-on cGMP manufacture including both upstream virus production and downstream purification
- Virus or vaccine production
- aseptic techniques
- clean room
- Prepare manufacturing support materials such as media and buffers
- Prepare manufacturing equipment such as packing of chromatography columns for the manufacture of clinical and commercial vectors
- Review manufacturing documents and procedures (such as SOPs and batch records) for virus production and purification
- Maintain manufacturing equipment and records
- Contributes to manufacturing process monitoring for products transferring from research to manufacturing, as needed
- May interact with members of other departments such as QC or Facilities to coordinate e.g. sample submission or communicate equipment failures or service requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in biology, biomedical, chemistry, or chemical engineering required
• 0-5 years of relevant work experience in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility
• Experience with cell culture or protein purification a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.