Manufacturing Engineering Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in North Wales, PA we are a growing manufacturing company looking for a sharp Manufacturing Engineering Manager with strong people management and CNC machining experience to join our team and hit the ground running!
In this role, you will oversee the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain process functionality and cost efficiency as well as ensuring the engineering team works with other manufacturing departments cohesively and is responsible for the risk management; leading and directing the work of assigned manufacturing engineers.
Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive base salary ranging from $120K-$145K (DOE)
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with employer match
- Generous PTO/Sick/Holiday time off/pay
- Company Flyers & Phillies Season Tickets
- Tuition reimbursement
- Meals provided every day by our on-site chef
- Managing up to 15 direct reports in the manufacturing and maintenance groups ensuring to balance, assign and evaluate workload
- Managing the engineering project list identifying milestones, risks and deadlines
- Ensuring that engineering staff has the required equipment, training and development
- Understanding manufacturing processes, CNC programming and other technical information required to support production departments and engineering team in optimizing the manufacturing of the product
- Overseeing improvements in manufacturing efficiency and quality by analyzing and modifying machine programs, procuring the optimal materials and equipment, planning work flow, and standardizing processes, material and tooling
- Managing high level projects
- Effectively leading a team to project completion
- Writing project charters and problem statements, determines deliverables, resources and key metrics impacted
- Working within the scope of the project and gains agreement on the project outcome
- Demonstrating the ability to present project results and data effectively
- Conducting lessons learned assessments and models the way throughout the project for team members and stake holders
- Performing and applying risk management tools in daily work.
- Conducting Failure Mode and Effects Analysis as part of the engineering process.
- Working with the Management and Quality teams to identify Root Cause and Corrective actions for quality related issues.
- Updating Control Plans, prints and Standard work documents to lower the risk of producing non-conforming product.
MUST HAVE, strong understanding of:
- 3D modeling software. (Preferably Feature CAM, PartMaker, PowerMill or NX)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering people management / leadership (3+ years preferred)
- CNC machining / programming
NICE TO HAVE:
- Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP),
- Six Sigma
- New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production
- Membership of an Industry related Professional body
If this sounds like you, please apply through the link or email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.