TYPE: Direct Hire
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
START DATE: Immediate
SHIFT: 2nd Shift OR Weekends. 3 to 4 day work week with 10 or 12 hour shifts
Our client located near Philadelphia has an immediate need for multiple Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians on a direct hire full time basis. The ideal candidate has performed a maintenance tech or automation tech role in a high capacity manufacturing environment recently and is comfortable with working the weekend shift.
- Repair any maintenance related issues to manufacturing machinery
- Ensure that manufacturing is running at full capacity and efficiency
- Diagnose any production issues including process bottlenecks that may be slowing down production
- Ask for help before performing any serious repairs or working on expensive equipment
- Being able to assist with PLC programming is a plus (specifically in Rockwell AB)
- Work with the engineering team to ensure that all role objectives are being met
- 3+ year of machinery maintence is required. 5+ years is preferred.
- Manufacturing assembly line maintenance experience is a big plus. If you don't have this, must be willing and able to learn.
- Associates degree or higher in maintenance, automation, or similar role. Equivalent experience is fine.
- Experience working with Allen Bradley is a plus
- Must be reliable, dependable, coachable and willing to ask for help when needed