PeopleShare is seeking a qualified candidate for a Manufacturing/Light Industrial Recruiter in Exton, PA!
Job Details for Manufacturing/Light Industrial Recruiter:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, Regular Business Hours
- Pay Rate: $30 - $35/per hour Depending on Experience
- Long Term Opportunity!
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Manufacturing/Light Industrial Recruiter:
- Review job descriptions to ensure proper advertisement format for internet job postings and target niche sites
- Develop effective sourcing strategies to in an effort to identify top tier talent
- Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill & cultural fit
- Consult with candidate and Hiring Managers throughout interviewing process to ensure best fit and candidate experience
- Assist in developing and presenting offers to candidates
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR management
- Consistently update applicant tracking system and hiring managers in a timely manner
Job Requirements for the Manufacturing/Light Industrial Recruiter:
- Minimum High School Diploma required
- Previous experience recruiting light industrial and manufacturing professionals required
- Excellent MS Office Skills, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word are required
- Previous experience using ATS systems
- Effectively communicate with team, candidates and clients
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.